The Fenway apartments, located in turn of the century brick buildings, have been renovated to include features such as granite or quartz countertops, hardwood floors and modern kitchens and bathrooms. All of the buildings have central laundry facilities and offer parking at competitive rates. All Copley apartment rentals are "no fee" when initiated directly through The Copley Group’s leasing office.
• Full time maintenance department with 24 hour emergency service
• Common laundry facilities available in all buildings
• Some buildings with elevator available
• High speed internet access ready
• Single Stream recycling
• Updated kitchens and bathrooms for most apartments
• Modern windows and enhanced exterior lighting
• Competitively-priced off-street parking
• Bicycle Storage
• Storage units for rent
Boston's Fenway area is home to several of the city's most highly acclaimed museums and is bordered by sections of the famous "Emerald Necklace" planned by renowned landscape architect, Frederick Law Olmstead.
Other highlights of the area include:
• Easy access to public transportation
• Easy access to Mass Turnpike, Rtes. 93 and 2, Storrow Drive
• Victory Gardens and Rose Garden in Fens
• Local supermarket, shops, restaurants and entertainment
• Near Landmark Center with movieplex, shops, restaurants
• Close to world class medical centers in the Longwood/Brookline Avenue medical area
• Walking distance to Fenway Park
For more Fenway neighborhood information, see Copley's Guide to the Fenway.