The Copley Group takes great pride in its award-winning Fenway Gardens apartment community. In 2000, Fenway Gardens received the Community Excellence Award from the Boston Rental Housing Association. Located in Boston's historic West Fenway section of the city, Fenway Gardens consists of 800 apartments in 40 four and five story brick buildings that were originally constructed in the early 1900s.
Fenway Gardens makes up a significant presence along sections of Queensberry Street, as well as portions of Park Drive and Peterborough and Jersey Streets, imparting a sophisticated ambiance in this urban neighborhood. Fenway Gardens are a short walk from the Longwood Medical area and Kenmore Square.
The community is managed by The Copley Group and has full time maintenance technicians that are on call 24/7 to meet residents' needs.
Fenway Gardens features include:
- Continuously updated buildings
- Full time maintenance department with 24 hour emergency service
- Professionally managed buildings
- Common laundries available in all buildings
- Some buildings with elevator available
- High speed Internet access
- Granite entry ways
- Voluntary recycling
- Brass lighting, carpet, and artwork in lobbies and halls
- Updated kitchens and bathrooms for most apartments
- Modern windows and enhanced exterior lighting
- Enhanced landscaping and wrought iron fencing
- Quarterly resident newsletter
- Competitively-priced off-street parking
- Bicycle Storage
- Sorry, no dogs
Boston's Fenway area is home to several of the city's most highly acclaimed museums and is bordered by sections of the famous "Emerald Necklace" planned by renowned landscape architect, Frederick Law Olmstead.
Other highlights of the area include:
- Easy access to public transportation
- Easy access to Mass Turnpike, Rtes. 93 and 2, Storrow Drive
- Victory Gardens and Rose Garden in Fens
- Local supermarket, shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Near Landmark Center with movieplex, shops, restaurants
- Close to world class medical centers in the Longwood/Brookline Avenue medical area
- Walking distance to Fenway Park
For more Fenway neighborhood information, see Copley's Guide to the Fenway.
We are offering virtual tours of the interior restoration through a panoramic viewer.
- You will need to have a Java runtime player installed on your computer, and it's available here.
- Would you like to verify that you already have it? Then please verify here.
- Now that you have Java, then please take our virtual tour!
Two of The Copley Group's largest residential communities - Fenway Gardens Apartments and 100 Jersey Street - are located in the West Fenway, one of Boston's most vibrant neighborhoods.
Boston's Fenway area is home to many of the city's most well known institutions including Fenway Park, the Museum of Fine Arts, Symphony Hall and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
The Fenway area is immediately adjacent to the Longwood Medical area, home to many of Boston's most prominent hospitals. Many residents of Copley's Fenway apartment rentals work in the Longwood Medical area.
The Fenway area is also noteworthy because of its proximity to sections of Frederic Law Olmstead's famed Emerald Necklace, a series of public green spaces linked together throughout the city. The Victory Gardens and the Rose Garden are two such highlights that are situated in the Back Bay Fens.
The Fenway is also home to lively nightlife, including the music venues of Berklee College, the Boston Symphony and the Boston Pops as well as the clubs of Landsdowne Street. The Landmark Center, at Park Drive and Brookline Avenue offers movie choices galore in its General Cinema multiplex as well as shops and restaurants.
Whether you're craving an exotic meal or just quick take-out, the Fenway features a wide range of restaurant options highlighting an array of ethnic cuisines. There are many restaurants within just a short walk of our apartment buildings.
For those born to shop, the Fenway offers many choices close at hand. Copley Place features upscale shops while Newbury Street ranges from urban chic to sophisticated European styles. The shops in Kenmore Square range from America's favorite - the Gap - to fun and funky boutiques.
Our residences in the Fenway are located within easy walking distance of Boston's Back Bay, South End and Financial District. MBTA transportation is also easily accessed. The Mass Turnpike, Routes 2 and 93 and Storrow Drive are all close by for easy traveling in and out of the city.
The Copley Group provides regularly updated information about our neighborhood in our resident newsletter, Copley at Home.